WHY IS THIS SKILL IMPORTANT?
Negotiating is a part of everyday life. We use it in various ways almost every day – from conflict resolution and dealing with customers, to standing up for yourself and asking for a raise.
In business, negotiating is critical for your success. Poor negotiation skills can result in missed opportunities, decreased productivity and even subpar relationships with your employees, colleagues and clients. In today’s competitive market, mastering this important skill is imperative in the business world.
HOW WILL YOU MASTER THIS SKILL IN LPC?
For many of us, negotiating can be intimidating. We are afraid of confrontation or we feel unsure how to achieve our goals without neglecting the wants and needs of the other side. However, negotiation can be learned and improved with practice, and in the 4 lessons in this course you will:
- Become familiar with the types of negotiation and learn how to expand the size of your pie in the negotiation process.
- Find out why good preparation is the most important factor in negotiations success. Also, learn which seven key steps you should follow to enter the negotiation process with confidence.
- Learn about the 7 phases of the negotiation process. Furthermore, know what they consist of and what are the most important points that you should pay attention to.
- Revise your knowledge on verbal and non-verbal communication. Learn how they can influence the outcome of your negotiations.
WHAT ARE THE OUTCOMES OF MASTERING THIS SKILL?
By completing this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize different types of negotiation. Be able to expand the size of your pie for a win-win resolution.
- Prepare yourself thoroughly for the negotiation process. Furthermore, handle challenges and issues that come up along the way successfully for the best possible outcome.
- Control the phases that make up the negotiation process to anticipate possible problems. Also, lead the way to successful agreement.
- Use effective verbal and non-verbal strategies to gain the edge in negotiations and stay way ahead of the game.
Strong negotiation skills are hugely advantageous in all aspects of life. With the right approach and knowledge, you can build confidence not be afraid to ask for what you want.
Watch the video snippet from the first lesson:
Have a glimpse of how the lessons look like
|Number of lessons||
12 months from the moment of purchase