WHY IS THIS SKILL IMPORTANT?
Whether you are a business manager, owner, or entrepreneur, basic financial skills will always be valuable to you. Developing a basic understanding of financial concepts will allow you to plan, track the performance, and make decisions from financial reports that will enable your company to achieve its goals.
Gaining an insight into financial skills will allow you to analyse financial reports in order to identify important indicators and current trends. It will also enable you to plan the company’s budget and to evaluate if a business decision will ultimately enhance the company profit.
HOW WILL YOU MASTER THIS SKILL IN LPC?
The economy has become more complex, dealing increasingly with questions about debt repayments, budgeting, mortgages and lines of credit. The course Finance for Beginners will help you improve basic financial skills, which will allow you to use relevant knowledge and understanding to solve a financial problem. In the 4 lessons of the course you will:
- Gain an overview of the main departments and activities of corporate finance. Also, become familiar with basic financial statements and the most important economic indicators.
- Learn what balance sheet is and how the relationship between a company’s assets and liabilities indicate its potential solvency or insolvency.
- Find out what are the main elements of the profit and loss account. Furthermore, how they provide an in-depth look at a company’s financial performance and position.
- Learn what makes cash flow different from the other two financial statements. Also, learn about its main categories and how financial indicators are used to interpret the data from the financial statements.
WHAT ARE THE OUTCOMES OF MASTERING THIS SKILL?
By completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the basic financial statements and the main economic indicators.
- Read and analyse the balance sheet, profit and loss account and cash flow.
- Recognize the financial indicators necessary for accurate interpretation of financial statements.
- Understand how financial transactions affect businesses, accelerate their growth and ensure their survival.
Understanding the financial implications of your business decisions is essential for succeeding in business. The course Finance for Beginners will give you the confidence to make informed financial judgements for the optimal performance of your business.
Watch the video snippet from the first lesson:
Have a glimpse of how the lessons look like
|Number of lessons||
12 months from the moment of purchase