WHY IS THIS SKILL IMPORTANT?
We all know that there are only so many hours in a day. If you work on your own, there’s only a limited amount that you can do, however hard you work, which can result in a sense of pressure and work overload.
Learning how to effectively delegate a share of your workload to other people is a strategy that can help you free up your time. It can also help you focus on more important tasks that require your expertise and energy. In addition, it can help you build a strong and successful team of people with high level of commitment to their work and their organization.
HOW WILL YOU MASTER THIS SKILL IN LPC?
Delegating is a critical skill and one of the most important tasks you have as a manager, so it is crucial to be able to do this effectively. This course will help you recognize its important benefits and understand why it is an essential part of being a leader. The course consists of 4 lessons in which you will:
- Find out why delegating is an essential management capability and why different tasks and functions require different types of delegating.
- Learn how to prepare for delegating by setting your goals and priorities. Learn how to determine the types of tasks that can be delegated and identify the right people for them.
- Recognize why communication skills are essential in the delegation process and how to monitor delegated tasks without micromanaging.
- Learn why delegating is still one of the most underutilized and underdeveloped management capabilities and become familiar with seven key strategies for effective delegation.
WHAT ARE THE OUTCOMES OF MASTERING THIS SKILL?
By completing this course you will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of effective delegation for developing your and your employees’ capabilities and its benefits for your organization.
- Delegate the right tasks to the right people for the best possible outcome.
- Use communication strategies to stay involved in the work of your team without micromanaging.
- Avoid the common obstacles to delegating by following the tips for successful delegation.
Delegating is more than simply giving assignments to others. Learn how to make it part of your work process and empower your employees through effective leadership.
|Number of lessons||
12 months from the moment of purchase