WHY IS THIS SKILL IMPORTANT?
Business correspondence is a term for written communication used in business relationships with clients, colleagues, partners and other organizations. It is crucial for it to be professional, clear and concise to convey information effectively and eliminate possible misunderstandings.
Poor writing, like badly structured letters full of grammar and punctuation errors, can hurt your professional credibility and signal negative communication abilities to your investors, employees, and clients – even small details can make a big difference.
HOW WILL YOU MASTER THIS SKILL IN LPC?
Would you like to feel confident about your business writing and make sure that your emails and letters are properly written and well-formatted? Good writing skills ensure effective business communication and this course will give you the right tips for error-free and professional writing which will increase your credibility and persuasiveness with your clients, partners, or potential employers. The course consists of 4 lessons in which you will:
- Become familiar with the basic sections of a business letter and learn how they should adhere to the appropriate format.
- Find out what are the most common mistakes in writing business emails and which rules of netiquette you should follow in your business correspondence and on social networks.
- Gain insight into the structure and the main components constituting business letters, as well as specific features of formal style and language.
- Learn about common trouble areas and mistakes to watch for in your business writing.
WHAT ARE THE OUTCOMES OF MASTERING THIS SKILL?
By completing this course, you will be able to:
- Properly format your business letters.
- Follow the rules of netiquette to write effective business emails and manage your social network profiles professionally.
- Use concise, relevant, and understandable writing style in your business correspondence.
- Avoid common writing mistakes to bolster your credibility and effectiveness.
Effective business correspondence can build your reputation, prevent misunderstandings and contribute to strong professional relationships. Improve your business writing skills and reap positive benefits through good writing.
|Number of lessons||