You are well-aware that in today’s business world we exchange a lot of information in written form. Every day you probably read and send dozens of emails and communicate through social networks. Maybe you also send and receive business letters. For both the oral and written communication to be successful, it needs to be completely understandable to the sender and the receiver. If you want to achieve your communication goals in written communication faster and more efficiently, this course is the right solution for you.
You will become acquainted with the latest trends in business correspondence, from writing business letters and emails to netiquette. You will review spelling and other rules and learn some new ones. You will also learn how to avoid the most common mistakes. Your written communication with internal and external clients will be accurate, professional and effective.
Business Correspondence online course consists of 4 online lessons and a final test that provides instant feedback on your learning achievements. Follow the link to learn more about the LPC Features!
- How to Structure a Business Letter
- Business Email and Netiquette
- Style and Content in Business Correspondence
- The Most Common Language Mistakes in Business Correspondence.
TIME REQUIRED TO COMPLETE ONE LESSON: 20 – 30 min.
- Learn how to express yourself professionally and accurately in written communication.
- Learn how to structure your message and its contents and learn useful phrases.
- Learn the latest rules of netiquette.
- Review spelling and other rules, become familiar with some new ones and learn how to avoid mistakes.
- Practice new knowledge and apply it successfully in real-life situations.
AVAILABILITY: 12 months.
THIS COURSE IS FOR:
- All those who want to learn the rules of written communication in business.
- Business people in all positions.
- Individuals preparing for a job interview.
|Number of lessons||