English for Finance: Standard Financial Documents
You work in finance or you are currently preparing for a career in that field. You are well familiar with the major financial statements – balance sheet, profit and loss account and cash flow – but the English terms for these documents trouble you. Or maybe you don’t work in finance, but you understand that nowadays it is important to be acquainted with these standard financial documents, and that being well-versed in the related English terminology is another major advantage.
If you recognize yourself in any of these descriptions, taking this course is the right option. In our online course, you will master the vocabulary and phrases related to balance sheet, profit and loss account and cash flow quickly and easily. Furthermore, you will learn about their purpose, how exactly they function and how to interpret them or enhance your existing knowledge of their features.
English for Finance: Standard Financial Documents is an online course consisting of 3 online lessons in our system. Follow the link to learn more about the LPC features!
- Balance Sheet,
- Profit & Loss Account
- Cash Flow.
TIME REQUIRED TO COMPLETE ONE LESSON: 20 – 30 minutes
- Learn the key vocabulary related to standard financial documents
- Learn about balance sheet, profit and loss account and cash flow or refresh your knowledge of these topics
- Improve your communication and business skills
- Practice new knowledge and apply it successfully to real-life situations
- Build self-confidence and motivation for further learning.
THIS COURSE IS FOR:
- Everyone already fluent in spoken and written Business English (B1 – C1 level) who wants to improve their financial English skills
- Those who want to discuss important financial topics in English
- Employees and managers and those currently preparing for these roles
- Those who want to improve their communication and business skills.
B1 – B2
|Number of lessons||
12 months from the moment of purchase