Although you don’t regularly deal with finance, you are aware that today is important to be familiar with the standard financial statements, no matter what field you work in. Regardless of your work experience level, you know that this knowledge can present a major advantage and help you complete your tasks faster and more easily. But you are a bit intimidated by financial terminology.
Online course Finance for Beginners is the ideal solution for you. You don’t have to be an expert to understand its content. Our easily understandable and accessible online lessons will provide you with the optimal amount of information along with the clearly explained statement examples. You will learn about balance sheet, profit and loss account and cash flow with ease. You will become familiar with their purpose and how exactly they function. You will also find out about similarities and differences between these important financial statements.
Finance for Beginners course consists of 4 online lessons. Follow the link to learn more about the LPC Features!
- Introduction to Finance
- Balance Sheet
- Profit & Loss Account
- Cash Flow.
TIME REQUIRED TO COMPLETE ONE LESSON: 20 – 30 min.
- Learn useful information about finance and standard financial statements.
- Understand and be able to interpret a balance sheet, profit and loss account and cash flow.
- Cooperate with your colleagues more effectively and be more successful in performing your tasks.
- Make business decisions related to finance more confidently.
- Practice new knowledge and apply it successfully in real-life situations.
- Gain self-confidence and motivation for further learning.
AVAILABILITY: 12 months.
THIS COURSE IS FOR:
- All beginners in finance.
- All those who want to learn basic financial concepts and understand standard financial statements.
- Employees and entrepreneurs who want to improve their competencies.
- Individuals without work experience who want to be well-prepared for entering the labour market.
Watch the video snippet from the first lesson:
Have a glimpse of how the lessons look like.
|Number of lessons||