If this is your first encounter with German, don’t worry! You don’t need any prior knowledge to master this course successfully. Our lessons are specifically aimed at beginners and contain an ideal quantity of new information.
We have 20+ years of experience of teaching foreign languages and in this case the course was created and written by an educated teacher who is also a native speaker of German language.
You can practice your new language skills on real-life examples and prepare yourself to apply them successfully in everyday life.
German Language – Elementary A1.1 consists of 21 lessons.
In these courses you will learn:
- How to present yourself and how to greet others when arriving and leaving.
- Different professions and fields of study in German and how to talk about your mood.
- Numbers from 0 to 100 and how to improve your communication skills by learning how to ask and answer questions about personal information.
- The vocabulary related to family members and marital status, possessive pronouns and the verb have.
- The vocabulary for important grocery items, as well as some useful expressions for daily communication.
- The vocabulary and phrases related to food and shopping.
- The vocabulary related to the parts of the house, the most important pieces of furniture and appliances, and how to use the right colours and adjectives to describe them.
This course is for:
- Beginners in German, with or without minimal prior knowledge.
- Everyone who wants to brush up on their existing passive knowledge of German.
- Everyone who wants to master the basics in an interesting and effective way, and to lay the foundations for continued development of their language skills.
Enter the code Uskrs2019 at checkout for 50% off! :)
Ends April 30, 2019
|Number of lessons||
12 months from the moment of purchase