You already have a good command of finance or you expect financial topics to become important for you in the future. You are worried that you are not so well-versed in financial terminology and that you won’t be able to show your expertise in this area in English.
If you recognize yourself in this description, we have an excellent solution for you. In online course on financial stability you will master the vocabulary of finance. Aside from the key terms, you will also acquire new or refresh your existing knowledge of these specific topics. In this way, you will be able to discuss finance in English competently.
Learn more about loans, credit rating, bankruptcy, auditing and debt forgiveness and feel confident when talking about your experiences and opinions.
English for Finance: Financial Stability is an online course aimed at mastering interesting and useful financial terms in 5 online lessons. Follow the link to learn more about the LPC features!
- Credit Rating
- Debt Forgiveness
TIME REQUIRED TO COMPLETE ONE LESSON: 20 – 30 minutes
- Learn the key vocabulary related to finance and financial stability
- Learn about loans, credit rating, bankruptcy, auditing and debt forgiveness or refresh your knowledge of these topics
- Improve your communication and business skills
- Practice new knowledge and apply it successfully to real-life situations
- Build self-confidence and motivation for further learning.
THIS COURSE IS FOR:
- Everyone already fluent in spoken and written Business English (B1 – C1 level) who wants to improve their financial English skills
- Those who want to discuss important financial topics in English
- Employees and managers and those currently preparing for these roles
- Those who want to improve their communication and business skills.
B1 – B2
|Number of lessons||
12 months from the moment of purchase