WHY IS THIS SKILL IMPORTANT?
Emotional intelligence is the ability to identify and manage your own emotions and the emotions of other people. It affects your work performance, your physical and mental health, your social skills and relationships with others.
By building your emotional intelligence you can understand, use, and manage your own emotions in positive ways to relieve stress, communicate effectively, empathize with others, overcome challenges and resolve conflicts.
HOW WILL YOU MASTER THIS SKILL IN LPC?
Improving your emotional intelligence is something that requires continual work – it’s very much a lifetime process. This course will help you with this by introducing the most important concepts of emotional intelligence, as well as strategies that will help you become more emotionally conscious and develop your EQ skills. In the 4 lessons of this course you will:
- Learn what EQ actually is and why it is so important for fuelling your work performance and your personal excellence. You will also become familiar with the basic EQ competencies and bust the most common myths about emotional intelligence.
- Find out why emotional awareness is essential for gaining a deeper understanding of who we are and what we feel, enabling us to employ negative and positive emotions intentionally in the appropriate situations.
- Learn why motivation is one of the key elements of emotional intelligence, how different types of motivation impact our performance and the sense of purpose, and how defining SMART goals and visualisation can help you motivate yourself when your goals seem out of reach.
- Work on your ability to understand other people and what motivates them, and learn how to work cooperatively with them.
WHAT ARE THE OUTCOMES OF MASTERING THIS SKILL?
By completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of emotional intelligence and its influence on your work performance, your relationships, and overall quality of life.
- Recognize and understand your emotions and reactions.
- Motivate yourself to work toward the achievement of your goals
- Understand others better, empathize and negotiate conflict, and work as part of a team.
It’s never too late to learn and improve new skills and emotional intelligence is no exception. Embark on this journey and make an impact on every aspect of your life by increasing your EQ.
|Number of lessons||
12 months from the moment of purchase