You speak English well and you want to achieve a native-like level of proficiency? This course is the right solution for you. Become familiar with some interesting quirks of English and have fun learning about idioms, literal and figurative meanings of words, different ways of saying the same thing and about “false friends” in language.
Aside from boosting your self-confidence, improving your ability to use idioms correctly and learning how to avoid the traps of commonly confused English words and expressions, you will definitely amaze even native speakers.
Business English: The Quirks of English is an online course aimed at mastering interesting and useful expressions. The course consists of 5 online lessons in our system. Follow the link to learn more about the LPC features!
- Idioms – Colours and More
- Different Ways of Saying Things
- False Friends
- Winning & Losing
- Raising Awareness
TIME REQUIRED TO COMPLETE ONE LESSON: 20 – 30 minutes
- Brush up on your English language skills and improve them by learning new concepts and expressions
- Take your English communication skills to the next level
- Boost your self-confidence
- Practice new knowledge and apply it successfully to real-life situations
- Build self-confidence and motivation for further learning.
THIS COURSE IS FOR:
- Everyone already fluent in spoken and written English (B1 – C1 level) who wants to improve their language skills
- Those who want to improve their English communication skills
- Those who want to show that they are aware of the peculiarities and nuances of English when communicating with others.
B1 – B2
|Number of lessons||