WHY IS THIS SKILL IMPORTANT?
Not all conflict is bad or inherently negative – there is a difference between healthy conflict and toxic conflict that can do harm. It is through proper identification and understanding of conflict that effective resolutions and possible positive outcomes can be achieved.
Insulting or demeaning words and actions like name calling, shaming, sneering, sabotaging or commenting behind the back… they all represent destructive behaviour that you might have experienced before, or maybe you were the one using it in toxic conflict situations. These kinds of behaviour can have a direct impact on the working environment making it even more important to master the skill of successfully navigating conflict for reaching positive resolution.
HOW WILL YOU MASTER THIS SKILL IN LPC?
We believe that the best approach to learn about conflict management is to do it gradually. Hence, the course is broken down into 4 lessons:
- We will start with an overview of the social psychology of conflict to expand your awareness about how our perceptions and behaviours influence our everyday interactions.
- Then you will learn how to understand others by fulfilling 3 simple and easy preconditions followed by concrete techniques and examples.
- Since managing conflict is one of the pillars of effective communication, you will learn all you need to know about nonviolent communication.
- To build up your newly acquainted techniques for communicating effectively, you will be provided with guidelines on how to prepare yourself efficiently for a potentially difficult conversation.
- Ultimately, the Final test will tell you how much you have learned, give you an instant feedback on your answers and enable you to use the knowledge, tools and techniques in real life interactions with confidence.
To spice things up and make them more interesting, we have enriched the lessons with audio and video, interactive exercises and case studies. Our example scenarios starring Marko and Hrvoje will guide you through difficult situations and provide an immersive learning experience.
Additional resources and materials will help you master the content of the course. Various exercises and quizzes are meant to deepen your understanding of the matter and offer solid foundation for enhancing the skills that can help you repair or preserve your relationships.
WHAT ARE THE OUTCOMES OF MASTERING THIS SKILL?
By completing this course, you will be able to:
- have better understanding of others and help others understand you better
- create opportunities for people to have open discussions about issues
- encourage debate by asking for alternative ideas and solutions
- intentionally explore other side of issues in a respectful disagreement.
If you are here, reading this – congratulations! You have successfully made your first step in conflict management – choose this course and make a difference in your relationships with others.
Enter the code Uskrs2019 at checkout for 50% off! :)
Ends April 30, 2019
|Number of lessons||
12 months from the moment of purchase