WHY IS THIS SKILL IMPORTANT?
We all get the same 24 hours but somehow it seems that some people achieve so much more with their time than others. How is this possible? The answer is: skilful time management.
Time management refers to the way you organize and prioritise your tasks and plan how long you spend on specific activities. Good time management boosts your efficiency and productivity, relieves your daily stress, gives you more time for leisure activities and leads to more opportunities.
HOW WILL YOU MASTER THIS SKILL IN LPC?
With more demands on our daily working and personal lives, the ability to manage your time effectively has never been so important. However, many of us struggle with improving our time management and productivity.
The good news is that acquiring time management skills and putting them into practice can be learned, and this course can provide a guide for you becoming more efficient in your use of time. The course consists of 4 lessons in which you will:
- Find out what the most common time management traps are and what advantages you can harvest by efficiently managing your time.
- Learn about time eaters and strategies for fighting them.
- Learn how to plan and schedule your workload functionally by using the time management matrix.
- Become familiar with 10 most effective time management techniques and learn how to apply them in your everyday activities.
WHAT ARE THE OUTCOMES OF MASTERING THIS SKILL?
By completing this course, you will be able to:
- Avoid the usual time management traps and organize your life schedule to get more done in less time.
- Identify your time eaters and fight them successfully.
- Plan and prioritize your tasks through the time management matrix.
- Implement the most effective time management strategies in your daily schedule.
Effective time management enables you to work smarter and to waste less time. Improve your time management skills, put them to good use and you’ll be surprised by how quickly things can change.
|Number of lessons||
12 months from the moment of purchase