WHY IS THIS SKILL IMPORTANT?
How would you rate the meetings that you’ve led or attended? Is there anything you would like to change? Have you thought of improving your meeting skills through training even though you’re experienced in leading and attending meetings?
Many experienced business people think that they are good at leading and attending meetings. They also think that the outcome of the meeting depends on the circumstances that are often out of their control. Many employees dread meetings and refuse to invest their time, effort and other means in improving them. Many companies are unaware of disadvantages of ineffective meetings and the possibilities that the training could bring.
Time is money and, once spent, it cannot be replaced. For that reason, the purpose of any called meeting is to achieve its goal as efficiently and successfully as possible, and of course, only when there isn’t another simpler or more cost-effective way.
HOW WILL YOU MASTER THIS SKILL IN LPC?
This course will answer the question of why meetings are so important today and it will offer practical tools and advice on how to make them better.
In the 4 lessons of this course you will:
- Raise awareness of meetings as inevitable business tool. Also, learn why meetings are important in today’s business world and what the prerequisites for great meetings are.
- Learn how to prepare, i.e. how to define goals, decide on who should attend and how to create an agenda.
- Dive into the key parts and phases of the meeting. Have a sneak peek of communication skills necessary for leading and attending meetings successfully: introduction, structure, verbal and non-verbal communication, active listening and communication with difficult people.
- Learn how to write effective meeting minutes and how to assess whether your meeting was a success or not. Additionally, gain necessary knowledge on business etiquette at meetings.
- Ultimately, the Final test will tell you how much you have learned and give you an instant feedback on your answers.
WHAT ARE THE OUTCOMES OF MASTERING THIS SKILL?
By completing this course, you will be able to:
- Prepare yourself efficiently and follow the rules and guidelines for leading and attending effective meetings.
- Improve your communication in meetings and be able to communicate with difficult people with ease.
- Gain competitive advantage by using tips & tricks of business etiquette in both formal and informal part of the meeting.
- Personally contribute to success of every meeting thanks to the acquired knowledge.
There isn’t a skill that cannot be learned or improved and there is always room for advancement. The goal of this course is to help you achieve that. Meetings should be considered as an investment and their goal should be to gain profit every time they’re called.
|Number of lessons||
12 months from the moment of purchase