Your German language skills are already well developed, and now is the right time to take them a step further and learn the phrases and expressions you need in your personal and professional life. A variety of exercises, real-life examples and scenarios will make your learning easy, fun and effective.
We have 20+ years of experience of teaching foreign languages and in this case the course was created and written by an educated teacher who is also a native speaker of German language.
“German Language – Elementary A1.2” consists of 24 lessons.
In these courses you will learn:
- The names of the days of the week, how to talk about your daily routine and activities, and how to tell the time.
- The names for months and cardinal directions (north, south, east and west) in German, how to talk about the weather and the seasons of the year and how to arrange meetings, invite somebody to an event or a meeting, or respond to invitations.
- The vocabulary for different clothing items and fashion accessories, how to order food and drinks and how to communicate in a café or a restaurant.
- How to use the appropriate phrases and expressions to ask and answer questions about your free time activities, how to ask for information while organizing your trip, to book a room, and to inquire about different offers and opportunities at your hotel and during your trip.
- To talk about your abilities and plans and to make basic phone calls, to postpone or confirm appointments.
- Numbers from 100 to 1 000 000 and how to make a customer complaint and arrange for a repair.
- To define and to describe certain work tasks; to write formal and informal e-mails and the differences in naming and greeting.
- Vocabulary for means of transport, how to talk about your own and other people’s trips, how to plan your travel and how to buy travel tickets.
This course is for:
- Beginners in German, with or without minimal prior knowledge.
- Everyone who wants to brush up on their existing passive knowledge of German.
- Everyone who wants to master the basics in an interesting and effective way, and to lay the foundations for continued development of their language skills.
|Number of lessons||