WHY IS THIS SKILL IMPORTANT?
A very few people would say that they don’t need feedback. On the contrary, they often say that they lack feedback, but when it comes, it usually leaves a bad taste in their mouth. This course on Feedback will motivate you to use feedback more frequently. It will provide relevant knowledge on feedback, its types and the role this valuable tool has in making a positive change both in our professional and in everyday life.
HOW WILL YOU MASTER THIS SKILL IN LPC?
This course will give you simple guidelines and techniques for giving both positive and negative feedback and, after mastering this skill, you be more comfortable and ready both to give and receive feedback. As a result you will also be able to see positive changes in a person you give feedback to. In the 4 lessons of this course you will:
- Understand the idea and importance of feedback and become aware of the differences between giving feedback in a professional and private setting.
- Recognise different types of feedback.
- Learn about obstacles for giving feedback and learn how to overcome them.
- Get familiar with most common feedback techniques that will enable you to know when, how & what to say in a situation needing feedback.
Take a peek and find out what the course looks & feels like on the inside:
WHAT ARE THE OUTCOMES OF MASTERING THIS SKILL?
After completing this course, you will be:
- Aware of the importance of feedback for our personal and professional development.
- Able to overcome the obstacles for giving and receiving feedback.
- Able to use common techniques for giving feedback.
- Motivated to give and ask for feedback more frequently.
The feedback culture needs to be developed, nurtured and improved continuously. This course holds the key of how to do it even better.
|Number of lessons||
12 months from the moment of purchase