The question you probably often think about is how to manage your personal finances more effectively. You mull over credit cards, internet banking and insurance. You regularly explore different options online or use other resources in English. You would like to become more familiar with the specific terminology and be able to discuss these topics competently.
If this sounds familiar, our online course English for Finance: Personal Finances is the ideal solution for you. Not only does this course allow you to learn and practice the key vocabulary and phrases, but it also provides you with the opportunity to increase and improve your knowledge of personal finances, including the option of starting your own business. You will find the course easy to follow, and it will enable you to discuss the topic in English with ease. Moreover, you will become aware of the advantages and disadvantages of different options and be able to give advice to others.
The course English for Finance: Personal Finances consists of 5 online lessons in our system. Follow the link to learn more about the LPC features!
- Managing Personal Finances
- Plastic Money
- Online Banking
- Raising Finances for Startups
TIME REQUIRED TO COMPLETE ONE LESSON: 20 – 30 minutes
- Learn the key personal finances vocabulary
- Learn about credit cards, internet banking, insurance and raising finances for startups or refresh your knowledge of these topics
- Improve your communication and business skills
- Practice new knowledge and apply it successfully to real-life situations
- Build self-confidence and motivation for further learning.
THIS COURSE IS FOR:
- Everyone already fluent in spoken and written Business English (B1 – C1 level) who wants to improve their financial English skills
- Those who want to discuss important financial topics in English
- Employees and managers and those currently preparing for these roles
- Those who want to improve their communication and business skills.
B1 – B2
|Number of lessons||