You are interested in market activity or your position requires familiarity with this area. You want to show your expertise, discuss the key market-related topics competently and use the specific terminology in English skillfully.
If this applies to you, our online course English for Finance: Market Activity is the thing you are looking for. Not only does this course allow you to learn and practice the key vocabulary and phrases in a simple and motivating way, but it also provides you with the opportunity to improve and refresh your knowledge of market activity.
You will gain more confidence to talk about economic indicators, GDP and inflation, as well as the ability to interpret and describe financial and economic trends with ease.
English for Finance: Market Activity is an online course aimed at mastering frequently encountered and useful economic and financial concepts. The course consists of 4 online lessons in our system. Follow the link to learn more about the LPC features!
- Economic Indicators
- Describing Trends
TIME REQUIRED TO COMPLETE ONE LESSON: 20 – 30 minutes
- Learn the key economic and financial vocabulary
- Learn about or refresh your knowledge of economic indicators, GDP and inflation
- Interpret and describe market trends more competently
- Improve your communication and business skills
- Practice new knowledge and apply it successfully to real-life situations
- Build self-confidence and motivation for further learning.
THIS COURSE IS FOR:
- Everyone already fluent in spoken and written Business English (B1 – C1 level) who wants to improve their knowledge of economic and financial terms in English
- Those who want to discuss market activity in English
- Employees and managers and those currently preparing for these roles
- Those who want to improve their communication and business skills.
B1 – B2
|Number of lessons||