You are interested in economy and finance and you would like to be able to talk about the key macroeconomic indicators in English competently. You feel insecure about using the related terminology in English and lack confidence to discuss this topic.
If you recognize yourself in this description, this lesson is the right solution for you. It provides you with two great opportunities – you will refresh and improve your knowledge while building your English vocabulary at the same time. Due to this winning combination, you will be able to talk about economic issues in English more confidently.
Learn more about market value, consumer basket and purchasing power and communicate with English speakers effectively.
English for Finance: Macroeconomic Indicators is an online demo lesson aimed at mastering basic macroeconomic indicators and the related terminology. Follow the link to learn more about the LPC features!
TIME REQUIRED TO COMPLETE THE LESSON: 20 – 30 minutes
- Learn the key economic vocabulary and phrases
- Learn about macroeconomic indicators or refresh your knowledge of this topic
- Improve your communication and business skills
- Practice new knowledge and apply it successfully to real-life situations
- Build self-confidence and motivation for further learning.
THIS COURSE IS FOR:
- Everyone already fluent in spoken and written Business English (B1 – C1 level) who wants to improve their knowledge of economic terms in English
- Those who want to discuss macroeconomic indicators in English competently
- Employees and managers and those currently preparing for these roles
- Those who want to improve their communication and business skills.
B1 – B2
|Number of lessons||