WHY IS THIS SKILL IMPORTANT?
Business etiquette is a set of manners that is accepted or required in a profession. It is a valuable skill in the business world since it can help you get acknowledged and rewarded for your professional and polite skills. Furthermore, it fosters a harmonious, mutually respectful working environment and improves communication, which helps increase the productivity of both teams and individuals.
HOW WILL YOU MASTER THIS SKILL IN LPC?
Failing to display proper business etiquette can cost you a desired promotion, harm your personal brand, and jeopardise your work relationships, thus hindering your professional success. By perfecting your business etiquette skills, you make a positive impact on your career, or your influence in an organization.
In the 4 lessons of this course you will:
- Learn what business etiquette skills entail and how they affect the success of an individual as well as a business.
- Find out why the first impressions are crucial and how you can present yourself in the best light so you can make the most of any professional meeting.
- Become familiar with the key elements of verbal and non-verbal communication important for your general business etiquette skills, including business dress code and conversation topic suitable in the professional environment.
- Become familiar with the rules of proper business meeting etiquette which your ensure your meetingruns smoothly and goals are met.
WHAT ARE THE OUTCOMES OF MASTERING THIS SKILL?
By completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of business etiquette for fostering a good working environment, establishing a good rapport and advance your career.
- Ensure that the first impressions others have of you are your absolute best.
- Exhibit top-notch verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Get the most out of business meetings by following the business etiquette
Proper business etiquette can play an important role in your success, so it is crucial not to overlook its importance. Master your business etiquette skills and get you one step closer to your dream job or your dream client.
|Number of lessons||