You are aware of the importance of business etiquette and ethics for your professional image and success. On the other hand, you are not sure which specific rules you should follow and how to behave in specific business situations.
Business etiquette is ideal for all those who want to review the old and learn new rules of business etiquette. Knowing these rules and applying them in practice will lead to better communication with both external and internal clients. This will result in fewer misunderstandings, conflicts and stressful situations. You will boost your self-confidence and improve your personal image and the image of your company.
Business Etiquette online course consists of 4 online lessons and a final test that provides instant feedback on your learning achievements. Follow the link to learn more about the LPC Features!
- The Role and Importance of Business Etiquette
- Making Introductions and Meeting People in Business
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Etiquette
- Business Meeting Etiquette.
TIME REQUIRED TO COMPLETE ONE LESSON: 20 – 30 min.
- Become aware of the importance of business etiquette and ethics.
- Review the often-forgotten etiquette rules and learn new ones.
- Learn how to make a good first impression when meeting people in business.
- Learn the key rules of verbal and non-verbal etiquette in business communication and improve the quality of business meetings.
- Practice new knowledge and apply it successfully to real-life situations.
AVAILABILITY: 12 months.
THIS COURSE IS FOR:
- All those who want to review the rules of business etiquette and learn the new ones.
- Business people in all positions.
- Individuals preparing for job interviews.
- Individuals preparing to enter the labour market.
|Number of lessons||