You are interested in professional growth and you often read, talk or speak about important topics in this field? Or do you maybe expect this to become important for you in the future? You speak English well, but you lack the key terminology for fluent communication?
This course is the ideal solution for you – you will learn the vocabulary and expressions related to the key professional growth topics. In addition, you will have the opportunity to brush up on your knowledge of this area and improve your business and management skills.
Think about the employee development strategies in English or consider the advantages and the disadvantages of different leadership styles and outsourcing. Learn about the main stages of negotiating and refresh your negotiation skills or think about the ways to put the advice on conflict management into practice.
Business English: Professional Growth is an online course consisting of 5 online lessons in our system. Follow the link to learn more about the LPC features!
- Training & Development
- Leadership Styles
- Five Stages of Negotiating
- Managing Conflict
TIME REQUIRED TO COMPLETE ONE LESSON: 20 – 30 minutes
- Learn the key professional growth vocabulary
- Learn about the employee development, leadership styles, negotiating, outsourcing and conflict or refresh your knowledge of these topics
- Improve your communication, business and management skills related to professional growth
- Practice new knowledge and apply it successfully to real-life situations
- Build self-confidence and motivation for further learning.
THIS COURSE IS FOR:
- Everyone already fluent in spoken and written business English (B1 – C1 level) who wants to improve their language skills through professional growth topics
- Employees and managers and those currently preparing for these roles
- Those who want to improve their communication and management skills
- Those who want to discuss important professional growth topics in English.
B1 – B2
|Number of lessons||