You are interested in personal growth topics and you want to use resources in English with ease? Or maybe you need to give a presentation on one of these topics or to talk about them in English but you lack the key vocabulary and fluency?
This course is the right solution for you. You will learn the vocabulary and expressions related to the important topics of personal growth – identifying goals, motivation and coping with stress. Furthermore, you will refresh and boost your knowledge of these topics and become motivated to apply them in real life situations.
You will learn how to identify goals successfully to ensure their achievement. You will become familiar with different motivation strategies and effective stress management techniques you can apply in your workplace and in personal life.
Business English: Personal Growth is an online course aimed at learning useful personal growth skills and vocabulary in English. The course consists of 3 online lessons in our system. Follow the link to learn more about the LPC features!
- How to Identify Goals
- How to Cope with Stress
TIME REQUIRED TO COMPLETE ONE LESSON: 20 – 30 minutes
- Learn the key personal growth vocabulary
- Learn about identifying goals, motivation and stress management or refresh your knowledge of these topics
- Improve communication, business and management skills related to personal growth
- Practice new knowledge and apply it successfully to real-life situations
- Build self-confidence and motivation for further learning.
THIS COURSE IS FOR:
- Everyone already fluent in spoken and written English (B1 – C1 level) who wants to improve their language skills through the topics of personal growth
- Employees and managers and those currently preparing for these roles
- Everyone who wants to improve their communication and management skills
- Everyone who wants to discuss important personal growth topics in English.
B1 – B2
|Number of lessons||