You speak English well and you are able to communicate effectively in most situations. Still, you are aware that you need to put in some extra effort to reach native-like fluency. Mastering some of the most common idioms will make an instant difference and improve your English communication skills.
Become familiar with this interesting peculiarity of English and have fun learning the most common idioms like down-to-earth or the tip of the iceberg.
Aside from boosting your self-confidence, your ability to use English idioms correctly will amaze even native speakers.
Business English: Most Common Idioms is a demo online lesson in our system. Follow the link to learn more about the LPC features!
TIME REQUIRED TO COMPLETE THE LESSON: 20 – 30 minutes
- Learn the most commonly used English idioms
- Take your English communication skills to the next level
- Boost your self-confidence
- Practice new knowledge and apply it successfully to real-life situations
- Build self-confidence and motivation for further learning.
THIS COURSE IS FOR:
- Everyone already fluent in spoken and written English (B1 – C1 level) who wants to improve their language skills
- Everyone who wants to improve their English communication skills
- Those who want to show that they are familiar with idioms and their meaning when communicating with others
- Those who want to achieve native-like proficiency.
B1 – B2
|Number of lessons||