Stress is already a part of your everyday life or you are anticipating a stressful situation and you want to prepare for it. You are aware of the effects that stress has on your physical and mental health and you want to protect yourself from the negative influences of this “21st century illness”. However, you are not sure how to do this. You need some helpful advice and tools.
The solution is at hand. Improve your stress management skills with our online course. You will learn what exactly stress is and about different types of stress. You will also learn how to recognize the causes and signs of stress in yourself and others. Great tips and effective strategies and techniques for reducing stress and successful stress management are waiting for you!
Stress and How to Manage Stress online course consists of 4 online lessons providing you with useful new information on stress. The lessons will also prepare you for applying the stress management tips and techniques successfully in real life. Follow the link to learn more about the LPC Features!
- What Is Stress
- Stress in the Workplace
- The Consequences of Stress
- How to Manage Stress.
TIME REQUIRED TO COMPLETE ONE LESSON: 30 – 40 min.
- Learn what stress is and how it affects our work and life
- Be able to recognize the causes of stress
- Be able to recognize the signs of stress
- Learn strategies and techniques for successful stress management
- Practice new knowledge and apply it successfully to real-life situations.
AVAILABILITY: 12 months.
THIS COURSE IS FOR:
- Everyone who wants to improve their quality of life and manage stress more effectively
- Employees who often cope with stress, who want to be more effective in performing their tasks and more satisfied
- Students who are faced with numerous obligations and deadlines and often exposed to stress
- Everyone anticipating future stressful situations.
|Number of lessons||