Now that you are able to introduce yourself and to talk about your work, studies and mood, it’s time to take your basic German communication skills to the next level. The following topic in German for Beginners course is related to numbers and personal information and it will help you achieve this goal. You will become familiar with the numbers from 0 to 20, and improve your communication skills by learning how to ask and answer questions about personal information.
The following online lessons, aimed at beginners, contain an ideal quantity of new information, and the emphasis is placed on the real-life examples. These examples will help you learn to count from 0 to 20, use interrogative pronouns and talk about personal information in German more effectively.
You will master the numbers and questions about personal information in 3 online lessons in our system. Follow the link to learn more about the LPC Features!
- Numbers from 0 to 20
- Questions and More Questions
- Personal information.
TIME REQUIRED TO COMPLETE ONE LESSON: 20 – 30 min.
- Improve the basic German communication skills.
- Learn the numbers from 0 to 20.
- Learn how to ask and answer personal information questions.
- Practice new knowledge and apply it successfully to real-life situations.
- Build self-confidence and motivation for further learning.
AVAILABILITY: 12 months.
THIS COURSE IS FOR:
- Beginners in German, with or without minimal prior knowledge.
- Everyone who wants to brush up on their existing passive knowledge of German.
- Everyone who wants to master the basics in an interesting and effective way, and to lay the foundations for continued development of their language skills.
|Number of lessons||