You have successfully mastered the basic vocabulary for making first contact in German and you are ready to expand your knowledge? Now is the right time to continue with German for Beginners online course, and its next topic – Work and Studies. You will become familiar with different professions and fields of study in German. Furthermore, you will learn how to talk about your mood.
Our easily understandable and accessible lessons, created specifically for beginners, will provide you with the ideal quantity of new information. Real-life examples included in the lessons will give you the opportunity to practice your newly acquired knowledge. You will learn how to talk about your job or studies in German with ease. In addition, you will be able to talk about your mood and ask others how they feel.
You will master the Work and Studies topic in three simple online lessons. Follow the link to learn more about the LPC Features!
- Professions and Studies
- Verb Conjugation in Plural Form
- Talking about moods.
TIME REQUIRED TO COMPLETE ONE LESSON: 20 – 30 min.
- Expand the basics for making first contact in German.
- Learn key vocabulary for talking about your work and studies.
- Learn key regular verbs in singular and plural form.
- Be able to talk about your mood and to ask others how they feel.
- Practice new knowledge and apply it successfully to real-life situations.
- Build self-confidence and motivation for further learning.
AVAILABILITY: 12 months.
THIS COURSE IS FOR:
- Beginners in German, with or without minimal prior knowledge.
- Everyone who wants to brush up on their existing passive knowledge of German.
- Everyone who wants to master the basics in an interesting and effective way, and to lay the foundations for continued development of their language skills.
|Number of lessons||