You would like to know how to introduce yourself in German and make first contact with German speakers, and to learn this in an easy and fun way? German for Beginners – First Contact online course is the best way to achieve both. You will learn how to present yourself and how to greet others when arriving and leaving, which is the key to successful first contact.
If this is your first encounter with German, don’t worry! You don’t need any prior knowledge to master this course successfully. Our lessons are specifically aimed at beginners and contain an ideal quantity of new information. And you can practice your new language skills on real-life examples and prepare yourself to apply them successfully in everyday life.
You will master the course content in 3 simple online lessons in our system. Follow the link to learn more about the LPC Features!
- Countries, Languages and Personal Information
- Verb Conjugation in Singular Form
- Greeting and Saying Goodbye.
TIME REQUIRED TO COMPLETE ONE LESSON: 20 – 30 min.
- Learn the basics for making first contact in German.
- Learn the key vocabulary for greeting and introducing yourself.
- Learn the basic verb forms.
- Practice new knowledge and apply it successfully to real-life situations.
- Build self-confidence and motivation for further learning.
AVAILABILITY: 12 months.
THIS COURSE IS FOR:
- Beginners in German, with or without minimal prior knowledge.
- Everyone who wants to brush up on their existing passive knowledge of German.
- Everyone who wants to master the basics in an interesting and effective way, and to lay the foundations for continued development of their language skills.
|Number of lessons||