Are you interested in strategies for increasing your productivity? Are you partially successful in achieving both your personal and team goals? Maybe you have the opportunity to delegate tasks and are probably looking for ways to do it more efficiently. Or maybe you are preparing for a new professional role that involves delegating and you want to learn the necessary skills and how to apply them successfully.
Regardless of your experience level, Delegating course will help you master new skills and improve your existing ones in this key area of successful people and team leadership. You will become aware of how effective you currently are in delegating, and gain the necessary self-confidence. Furthermore, you will learn how to prepare successfully, how to communicate, and how to monitor performance. Finally, you will learn how to avoid the most common delegating traps.
Delegating online course consists of 4 online lessons aimed at providing you with the useful new knowledge on the process of delegating in leadership and management. Follow the link to learn more about the LPC Features!
- The Role of Delegating in Leadership and Management
- Effective Preparation for Delegating
- Successful Communication and Efficient Monitoring of the Delegating Process
- Delegating Barriers and useful Tips for Delegating.
TIME REQUIRED TO COMPLETE ONE LESSON: 20 – 30 min.
- Learn new skills and deepen your knowledge on the process of effective delegation
- Learn how to prepare for delegating
- Learn how to communicate effectively when delegating and how to monitor task execution.
- Learn how to recognize barriers to successful delegation and how to overcome them
- Practice new knowledge and apply it successfully to real-life situations.
AVAILABILITY: 12 months.
THIS COURSE IS FOR:
- Everyone who wants to learn new skills and deepen their knowledge on delegating to ensure success in their professional practice
- Everyone who wants to manage their teams and time more efficiently
- Everyone who wants to achieve their personal and team goals more successfully
- Managers on all levels, team and department managers, CEOs
- Everyone who is preparing for a professional role that involves delegating.
|Number of lessons||