You want to communicate more successfully, but you are not completely sure what exactly you should do to become more convincing and communicate more effectively both in your workplace and personal life. You need tips and tricks easily applicable to everyday practice.
Our online lesson on verbal and non-verbal communication will provide you with the answers you need. If you improve your body language and match it to the words you say, you will express your opinions, attitudes and suggestions more effectively and you will successfully achieve your communication and professional goals. In this lesson, you will learn key communication rules and tips. Applying them in practice will positively influence your communication success, both at work and in your private life.
Communication skills: Verbal and Non-Verbal Communication is a standalone demo online lesson. Follow the link to learn more about the LPC Features!
TIME REQUIRED TO COMPLETE THE LESSON: 20 – 30 min.
- Learn the key rules of verbal communication.
- Learn how to read body language.
- Recognize the difference between professional and unprofessional communication.
- Practice new knowledge and apply it successfully to real-life situations.
AVAILABILITY: 12 months.
THIS COURSE IS FOR:
- All those who want to improve their communication skills.
- Business people who want to be more successful in communicating with their colleagues and business partners.
- Individuals preparing to enter the labour market.
|Number of lessons||